Electronic Technician II, who is well experienced in the development, implementation, integration, and operation of the AN/TSQ120C Air Traffic Control Central.
This position supports the Marine Air Traffic Control and Landing Systems Branch at Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SPAWARSYSCEN) Pacific which is an engineering center with oversight of the installation, implementation, logistics life-cycle sustainment,
In-Service Engineering Activity (ISEA) life-cycle engineering change management, remote and on-site fleet technical support, program performance reporting, risk management, installation support, overhaul/restoration, training support, and Federal Aviation
Administration (FAA) flight certification support for the Marine Corps. The ideal candidate for this position will be expected:
- To possess the experience and ability to aid an installation team and handle major, minor, and multiple tasks.
- To perform a variety of engineering and/or technical support functions as directed by assigned project managers.
- To conduct technical assistance in the analysis and resolution of deficiencies of the AN/TSQ120C and associated equipment which it may interface with, or impact upon the function and serviceability of the air traffic control tower.
- Six years recent, relevant experience associated with the installation, maintenance and operation of the AN/TSQ-120C Air Traffic Control Central, AN/TSQ-216 Remote Landing Site Tower, ARC 210 Interface, and Telegenix ProCom 2000 switching unit.
- Well versed with specifications and standards governing the conduct of preventative and corrective maintenance of the system to ensure “safety of flight” requirements are met.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with in-service engineering activity program/project managers, on-site airfield technicians and operational personnel as well as company engineers, technicians, and program / project
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to properly convey work accomplished and associated technical data in written reports and in a timely manner with strict deadlines.
- Ability to lead by example and to communicate and demonstrate compliance with all of Trandes policies and procedures including those required in the day to day operations including those required at our customer facilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent and successful completion of a vocational, apprenticeship program in electronics or engineering technology OR
- A graduate of a formal military technical school in electronics or engineering technology
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Secret Clearance and DBIDS card issued by the Defense Security Service.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.